[clue] installfest

Larry Sawyer lsawyer at scsdenver.com
Thu Mar 1 09:57:33 MST 2012

David, thanks for the replies.

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

"David L. Willson" <DLWillson at TheGeek.NU> wrote:

I realize that doesn't help you, Larry. I'm hoping that Gus, Dennis, Dave, or Mark will jump on and fix it. I won't have time to do so today.

To get an answer quickly: You might find up-to-date information on www.denhac.org. I know they're hosting the next one, but I don't remember which Saturday. Might be ~this~ Saturday. You also might look through this list's archive. Gus has done announcements.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.

This page is out-of-date: http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.

When is the next Install Fest? I didn’t seem to get a notification on the last two.

In addition, anyone out there willing to help me with getting my Intel 965 3D drivers to work? I have Open Suse 11.4 installed.  On an SSD drive as well that doesn’t seem to be taking the speed advantage. I’d be willing to compensate the helper (meaning with $money$)… Thanks.

Best regards,

Larry Sawyer
IT Consultant
SCSDenver.com LLC