[clue] Forward - Restricted Boot Message

Daniel Fritz fritzdan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:51:20 MST 2012

My understanding is this restriction is to prevent users from getting
a rootkit on their mobile devices. It will not prevent non-computer
types from installing all the malware their little hearts desire.

The only root kit I have heard of in the wild on these platforms is
CarrierIQ which was installed by the carriers. Are there any others?