[clue] Tonight's Meeting?

Thu Mar 1 20:07:35 MST 2012

There's no meeting tonight, that I am aware of. Installfest is this Saturday, the regular CLUE meeting is Tuesday, March 13th, and the BLUG meeting is Thursday, March 8th.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.