[clue] FOSS: Graphics Arts and Designs.

Raymond DeRoo rderoo at deroo.net
Tue Mar 6 01:04:42 MST 2012

Ed--

> thank you for answering my question in regards to vector images.
> I would prefer to keep the conversation limited to FOSS.
> thanks.

You seem to be very FOSS focused, yet you use the Microsoft Style ( top quoting ) for email. Must say I find that very ironic. Further, I was not recommending any products, near I know Adobe does not make a version of Photoshop which runs on Linux. Rather I was using Photoshop/Maya as well known examples of raster and vector based tools.

I encourage you to find and use whatever works best for you. However most people find, at some point, that the FOSS world is just lacking in some spaces, this happens to be one of them.

Raymond