[clue] FOSS: Graphics Arts and Designs.

ed ezedtheamerican at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 01:29:19 MST 2012

I didn't type in an unusual way and you should be able to decode what I am
saying, thank you.
-
I am sending plain text ( thank you for the reminder) now from a web based
client from you know who, maybe I should send email from a FOSS
email sever in the future that I have control over, but for now I am unsure
the of contact that I and this email account will receive from subscribing
to this mailing list, the people who reply, and the bots that parse the
text.
-
The method I am using to communicate with you is a security measure upon my
part, thank you for your patience.
-
That is great that you were referring to vector based tools, thank you.
-
I hope there are others interested in the topic of FOSS and Graphic
Designing besides you, and to me it is true FOSS is lacking in producing
the name brands that you refer to with the exception of swf.

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 1:04 AM, Raymond DeRoo <rderoo at deroo.net> wrote:
> Ed--
>
>> thank you for answering my question in regards to vector images.
>> I would prefer to keep the conversation limited to FOSS.
>> thanks.
>
> You seem to be very FOSS focused, yet you use the Microsoft Style ( top
quoting ) for email. Must say I find that very ironic. Further, I was not
recommending any products, near I know Adobe does not make a version of
Photoshop which runs on Linux. Rather I was using Photoshop/Maya as well
known examples of raster and vector based tools.

> I encourage you to find and use whatever works best for you. However most
people find, at some point, that the FOSS world is just lacking in some
spaces, this happens to be one of them.