[clue] [RaspBerry Pi ] A report

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Tue Mar 6 21:20:09 MST 2012

There is also a system called the BeagleBone that is another ARM based
System on a Chip (SOC).  You could write your own code (again in just about
any compiled language) that could be started from the boot loader.  Of
course you could even do this on your home x86 based system.
Linux kernels can be compiled with real time patches to reduce latency and
give you a good strong base and libraries to work with.  You aren't quite
at bare metal but you also aren't recreating the wheel.

Dan Kulinski