[clue] [RaspBerry Pi ] A report

ed ezedtheamerican at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 21:31:17 MST 2012

I came across a language called "hex " that maybe of interest to
interested parties.
I hit their site without a proxy on my box not thinking anything was
up, it took a while for for the index page to load fully but by then
some activity had taken place (what it was I am unsure).
what I ended up viewing seems to be innocuous enough. ( I haven't
checked my logs per se )
my wife had norton go off the hook with all the bells and whistles
from a different ip.
basically "hex" it is a multi-platform open-source programming
language able to generate c++, php, flash, javascript, nekovm.
haxe dot org for those interested.