[clue] NTFS logical structure corruption?

Wed Mar 7 10:06:05 MST 2012

Attach the hard drive to the newest Windows OS based computer you can find. Win7 with all updates is newest, I think.

>From the CLI, run:
   chkdsk x: /f/r/x
where x: is the drive-letter of the file-system you want to repair.

More steps later. Please DON'T try to repair a borked NTFS from Linux. Linux is great at lots of things, but that's not one of them.

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3volution.