[clue] certifications question [talk-certifications]

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Wed Mar 7 15:25:31 MST 2012

Wow, I must have found different SANS material.  What I was looking at was
on the order for $3500.  The test costs about $600 so you can try it, fail,
study, and then try again.  I understand the concern about the cost of the
material, but I see it as a good investment over taking the test twice.

Are you working on this to increase your chances with the SANS Institute?
How did your interview go?

Dan Kulinski