[clue] certifications question [talk-certifications]

Wed Mar 7 17:55:23 MST 2012

Googling "gcux study" came back with quite a few hits for me, some of which looked promising.

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3volution.