[clue] Linux and DOS

Jim Bucks jbucks at procci.com
Tue Mar 27 07:51:04 MDT 2012

On 03/27/2012 07:19 AM, William Smith II wrote:
> Good morning all, I heard once that Linux will run DOS. Can you point
> me in the right direction? I've got some proprietory software that I
> would like to run on a newer OS. Thanks in advance. Bill Smith

It really depends.  Raymond mentioned a couple of options.  Another
option to consider (and this is really high level) would be WINE.  WINE
provides some basic emulation, but does not handle low level device
drivers / customized device drivers very well.

HTH,

Jim

--
|Jim Bucks                             |Phone: +1(970)539-1242  Cell  |