[clue] Linux and DOS

edv ezedtheamerican at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 13:12:53 MDT 2012

I remember having an issue with dosbox, that is why I didn't recommend
it right off the top of my head.
the specific issue I can't recall.
my dad was trying to use smart ware... I tried different things and
settled on dosemu, but like I said I can't remember why exactly.
one thin that it might be is that dosbox jails the user in a directory??
I don't know for sure but thought I would ask.
I am pretty sure dosemu lets you run from a terminal across ssh if you
had to and doesn't jail the user in a directory.
an additional application that might be considered in this scenario is
dos2linux.
ed.