[clue] What day is April's meeting?

Thu Mar 29 13:54:29 MDT 2012

It's always on the 2nd Tuesday, so the next meeting will be Tuesday, April 10th.

I don't deal with the website, but I'm sure it was an oversight, and Gus or Dennis or Dave Anselmi or someone will fix it soon.

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3volution.