[clue] What day is April's meeting?

Nic Young nryoung at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 12:23:56 MDT 2012

I have been a long time lurker on this mailing list, but I am determined to
carve out some time from school and work to make it to the meeting. I was
looking at the 2012 schedule on the CLUE website and it says that the April
meeting is on the 11th. However looking at my calendar it looks as if the
11th is on a Wednesday. I was under the impression all of the meetings are
held on a Tuesday. I am hoping it is on the 10th because that will work
much better with my schedule. Is there somebody who can clarify what day it
is on?

--
Cheers,
Nic Young