[clue] FS: NEC ND-2500A DVD DL burner

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Fri May 4 09:11:36 MDT 2012

Folks:

Linux ETC is in the process of cleaning out some hardware we have here of ours (not our client's).  I will be posting some additional items in the next few days.

One of the items I came across is a NEC ND-2500A DVD DL burner (internal).  I can forward the specs directly if folks wish (or are too lazy to Google it).  Asking $25 OBO.

Please reply directly to me offlist if you are interested in it.  I will be posting this to Craigslist shortly as well.  Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.