[clue] New location for June meeting.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon May 7 18:41:11 MDT 2012

I met with Chris Hirsch today to see the McAfee office.  They have 2 rooms that will suit so I
propose that we try them out in June.

If you have any strong objections now is the time to voice them.

I asked Chris to think about speaker ideas.  If anyone else knows a person they'd like to hear or a
topic they'd like discussed shout it out and we'll see what we can do.

For anyone who lives/works down near Lincoln, please scout around for an after-meeting venue.
Something with good food and drink, and flexible seating.

Thanks!