[clue] May meeting.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon May 7 18:35:49 MDT 2012

Don't forget that the May meeting is tomorrow at hosting.com.

If you learned anything interesting in the last month come tell us.  I read a little about own cloud
and OpenStack and I'd like to hear more if you've used them.  Or I could explain a little if you've
never heard of them.

I also heard that Ubuntu has a cloud storage/streaming service like Apple's (but cheaper?)  I don't
know anything about that, do you?

I also found out that you can get a dedicated server in Germany for a decent price.  It's a lot more
than what we pay for the CLUE server but it's a much better value if you need the size.

Which reminds me of our discussions about basement hosting.  LAFS would work well for that, other
things seem more difficult.  But we could talk about weather anyone is interested in experimenting
with shared services.

So if none of that is interesting to you come a bit early and hijack the discussion.  Then we'll
have to talk about what you want to. ;-)