[clue] Good Ruby Tutorial Was: Budding SW Engineers

Thu May 10 09:46:25 MDT 2012

Software Freedom Society will be doing two "Ruby Newbie Drops" with Lorin Ricker in June.

Saturday, June 16th, 10am to 5pm at DenHac
and
Saturday, June 30th, at LeaderQuest

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu