[clue] Budding SW Engineers

edv ezedtheamerican at gmail.com
Tue May 8 15:20:31 MDT 2012

heck, I am trying to learn hAxe...
it is object oriented programing.
basically a person writes in hAxe and gets c++ javascript php source
code and from what I understand java and c# are soon to come as targets
for the haXe compilier.
I bought the intro to haXe book but I am not getting the understanding I
need because I don't understand the fundamentals of types, dynamic
types, and classes....
so if this thread is about learning programming I am in.
I can do some things in bash where I feel most comfortable but that
really IMO isn't a programming language.. ( I could be wrong... )
I am able to write in javascript but not without that online manual on
www.3schools.com
If there is anybody out there willing to help a person out learning what
the hype is about object oriented programming I am all for going
attending and paying for instruction.
I don't know the going rate for a guru but I am sure that if a seminar
was given on this subject I would at least make an effort to help a dude
out.
ed.