[clue] "networking disabled" no more. Thanks David.

CP Constantine conrad at 1211.net
Wed May 9 20:00:23 MDT 2012

On 5/9/2012 6:18 PM, rex evans wrote:
> I am now able to connect to wireless on a regular basis

I'm joining this thread late in the game, and I *have not* read many of
the preceding postings. so with that in mind (knowing that I may be
repeating things that have already been covered.

urfkilld

(aka: User radio frequency kill daemon)

a USD to handle the semi-hardware based wifi controls on laptops. I know
I've run into the issue of an orphaned /dev/urfkill   file screwing up
my wifi.

(again, apologies if I'm adding nothing here.. I'm on the road right now
and just chipping in, on a whim)