[clue] "networking disabled" no more. Thanks David.

rex evans rexfordevans at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 19:18:39 MDT 2012

I am now able to connect to wireless on a regular basis, though a
trivial error still exists, telling me that I am not connected.
Thaink you for your interest, however.

I am not really sure what allowed my computer to see the networks
that were out there, but this seemed to be the turning point.

I did fiddle with the Bios, changing "f2 (funcition key)" to "software".

I think I need to study a bit about Suspend and Hibernate, and then
maybe I can stay out of trouble. Thanks again David.

Rex