[clue] OT: Google docs.

Mark G. Harvey markgharvey at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 22:05:27 MDT 2012

Dave,

I recommend Google Drive.  Basically, its a WebDAV interface.  You should be able to create folders; then documents & organize them into those folders.  Also, you can share them with other folks who have Google Accounts just like your Gmail calendar.  Very useful stuff.

If you can't find a doc, just search for it or look under All Items.

Overall, I've found that having a Gmail account along with all the other things it brings (Maps you can make & save, Calendars that you can share, Drive with documents you can share) to be very useful stuff.

Mark