[clue] OT: Google docs.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon May 21 22:55:01 MDT 2012

Mark G. Harvey wrote:
> Dave,
>
> I recommend Google Drive.  Basically, its a WebDAV interface.

I'm not sure I need storage space per se.  But I have this document.

> You should be able to create folders; then documents&  organize them into those folders.

So I need a drive before I can locate things?  I wonder why I have to push a button to get a
drive--they could just give me one.  I'm already taking up some space with this doc.

> If you can't find a doc, just search for it or look under All Items.

I don't see All Items anywhere.  And it doesn't show up on search (it's private so that might matter).

Thanks!