[clue] OT: Google docs.

Adrian Nagle anagle at naglenet.org
Tue May 22 06:52:28 MDT 2012

Dave,

Are you sure you are in the correct account (if you have more than
one)?  I'm fairly certain I saw my docs listed (including shared docs)
before I clicked for the Google Drive.  It's been a while, so I don't
recall exactly how that happened.

On the left, is there a "recent" link which should show your doc as a
recently accessed doc?

Adrian