[clue] OT: Google docs.

Grant Johnson grant at amadensor.com
Tue May 22 08:04:55 MDT 2012

They are just changing the user interface and letting you store more than just documents. Drive is the new docs. Some things were nicer in the old interface, like you could better see who last edited a shared document, but being able to store any sort of file is nice.

"David L. Anselmi" <anselmi at anselmi.us> wrote:

So I made a doc on Google and I thought I might be able to see a list of the docs I have.

But whenever I try to get to docs I get a page about Google drive that says I should get started
with 5GB free.

So where is my doc? I can get to it with the link (luckily I saved it when I started). But
otherwise I don't know I have it. Can I delete it?

Thanks!

For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see: