[clue] OT: Google docs.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue May 22 18:08:13 MDT 2012

Grant Johnson wrote:
> They are just changing the user interface and letting you store more than just documents. Drive
> is the new docs. Some things were nicer in the old interface, like you could better see who last
> edited a shared document, but being able to store any sort of file is nice.

So until I click on Drive it looks like I have no interface to docs (just my address bar).  Strange.

OK, I watched the ad and then clicked.  Now I have the interface you'd expect.  I wonder why I
didn't just get that in the first place with a little banner that said, "You get 5GB free!  Click
here to upgrade to 25GB."

I did get a banner that said you can use the old interface by selecting it in settings.  So there
you go.