[clue] Flowchart for choosing an OS

Wed May 23 08:40:16 MDT 2012

Maybe I'm being too RMS about this, but it seems to me that "Do you care about freedom?" should be the first question.

Lot's of cool ideas for OS hoppers like me, but not really a functional flowchart, and the legend seems to be borken, or is Windows 7 really using the ReactOS kernel?

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3volution.