[clue] Ubuntu 10.04 Install disc

Wed May 23 22:30:44 MDT 2012

64-bit is microscopically faster than 32-bit, for machines with lots of RAM.

A mebibyte (MiB) is 1048576 ( 1024 * 1024 bytes ).
A megabyte (MB) is technically 1000000 bytes.

But old guys like me remember when a megabyte was what we now call a mebibyte, and what we now call a megabyte was called a "marketing megabyte".

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3volution.