[clue] VM lab talk

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Wed May 30 08:58:12 MDT 2012

Looking at my schedule unfolding, July is going to be a bit optimistic for
me.  I would like to schedule this talk in August, it will cover the
following:

* Setting up libvirt with KVM on CentOS 6
* Creating a base image
* Creating new images off of that base image

I am planning for a 90 minute talk/lab style presentation.  Dave Wilson
mentioned using virtual images to facilitate the talk.  I am investigating
making a virtualbox appliance image specifically for this talk.

If August is booked already let me know and I am more than willing to move
it to another month.

Thanks,
  Dan Kulinski