[clue] w and X

Jim Ockers ockers at ockers.net
Wed Nov 7 09:28:50 MST 2012

Hi David,

Another way you could ask this question is, why doesn't Xrdp update the
wtmp/utmp files on your system when you log in via Xrdp?  Presumably w
reads the utmp file for logged-in users.  I know this doesn't exactly
answer your question but maybe asking a different question might get you
on the way to resolving this issue.

HTH
Jim
--