[clue] Meeting on 121113 at McAfee.

Tue Nov 13 18:16:09 MST 2012

So, believe it or not, I processed 121113 as 12/11 something, rather than 2012-11-13. Sorry I'll miss you tonight.

How about a GlusterFS play next time? Everybody bring a laptop and we'll do it hands-on.

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.