[clue] Meeting on 121113 at McAfee.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Nov 13 22:54:10 MST 2012

David L. Willson wrote:
> So, believe it or not, I processed 121113 as 12/11 something, rather than 2012-11-13. Sorry I'll
> miss you tonight.

Well, what does Google think it is?  I suppose I should stop being lazy and write out the year but
when I do that in file names it irritates me to see all those useless 20s in my directory listings.

> How about a GlusterFS play next time? Everybody bring a laptop and we'll do it hands-on.

You're on.  I think that would be great so I'll update the web site.  Based on past experience I
doubt anyone will argue.

Thanks!