[clue] Encryption and dual booting

Dan Babb cerberus at dividebyfail.org
Thu Nov 15 13:18:19 MST 2012

So, at work I'm forced to use Windows, and I'd like to actually move to a
Linux platform and I just can't jump overnight it's a process. I'm curious
if anyone has any experience working with truecrypt and dual booting
windows and the whole chainloader process. I've found a few "guides" on the
web but nothing that sounds any better than tossing the dice and they are
all dependent on grub2. I personally have a pretty hefty dislike of grub2
(love grub-legacy) so I've switched to syslinux and I just can't find
anything about doing a chainloader that way.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Windows is 7 - Linux is Archlinux

The idea again being to phase Windows out and move to a fully linux platform