[clue] git and other miscellaneous topics, meeting on 121009 at McAfee.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Oct 3 18:02:46 MDT 2012

David L. Anselmi wrote:
> But we will have a meeting.

Good news: David Willson will be there so I won't have to talk the whole time.

So now there's a choice to be made.  If I talk about git, one thing I'll demo is cloning a
repository on gitorious and making a pull request to update the web site.

Or David can do his "how to give a talk that doesn't suck" talk.  Send your votes here by the end of
the week and we'll decide from there.

We *will* be going to On the Rox after.  I also expect to go to Noodles before.

Thanks!