[clue] 17" Linux-based laptop

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Wed Oct 10 11:41:44 MDT 2012

Just for the record -- it's not hopeless out there -- I've had a great
business relationship with eRacks (www.eracks.com) out in Orange CA for
several years now.  Good products, good people, great support, and 100%
Linux-focused (servers, desktops, laptops).

Just adding one more resource to the pool: I recommend them!...  Choice
is good.  Results count.  Relationships are everything.

best regards,
   -- Lorin