[clue] 17" Linux-based laptop

Chris Fedde chris at fedde.us
Thu Oct 11 12:44:55 MDT 2012

I also wonder about the actual value of the microsoft tax.  I think
that it is cool that companies sell machines with linux pre-installed
and I'd go for it if the dollar amount was comparable.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'd rather ship jobs overseas and do
my own re-partion/install than pay extra for a linux pre-installed
box.  Call me unpatriotic.

chris