[clue] Requesting more installation help

M Paul Webb hsechmvt at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 16:57:02 MDT 2012

Charles,
Thanks for the response. Keep in mind that my total computer training is one hour of html at the local library.

OK, but for now there is no extended partition. So... are you saying that I have to change another partition, like C:, into an extended partition, and then move HP Tools to the extended as a logical partition. I don't think GParted does that -- I mean converts an existing partition to extended.
Paul