[clue] Requesting more installation help

Charles Burton charles.d.burton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:02:58 MDT 2012

That's ok, I like helping new people :).  Anyway what you're going to need
to do is make the F: into an extended partition.  You don't want to mess
with C:, or the other two.  The one that's 199MB is your windows boot
information, the other is the windows recovery stuff so you want both of
those to be primary.  A little background, in a DOS/Windows disk layout you
can only have 4 primary paritions.  So you have to make one into an
extended partition, and in this case I think your safest best is F:.  Once
you make that an extended partition you can then make that unallocated
space into a primary partition and install Ubuntu on it.