[clue] Meeting on 121113 at McAfee.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Oct 25 19:30:15 MDT 2012

Our November meeting is just over 2 weeks away.  Is there anything you want to hear about?

Can anyone give a talk on drbd?  Shawn uses that with proxmox and there was some interest in seeing
how it's configured and what it does.

The web site does say (and has said) that we're meeting on the 13th but I got a question today.  So
I clarified that we'll meet even though there's no topic there.

So that means that I've got an idea about how to update the site with git and get the changes onto
the server.  It's not nearly as fancy as it used to be but either git will do the right thing or we
just aren't busy enough for it to matter.

So now, how would I share that with people?  Me, I'd do it with SSH keys and commands.  So maybe
I'll figure that out before the meeting.

Thanks!
Dave

(The real reason I'm sending this early is that I upgraded and rebooted the server after more than a
year.  So I want to see whether it will still send mail.)