[clue] Fwd: scp help?

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:43:46 MDT 2012

The plot thickens!

Apparently even my normal/regular login

ssh -i (path to my cert) -l (mylogin) [destination IP]

has been generating the same error, I didn't know about it because I didn't
have -v

debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password
debug1: Next authentication method: gssapi-with-mic
debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
Credentials cache file '/tmp/krb5cc_0' not found

debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
Credentials cache file '/tmp/krb5cc_0' not found

debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information

debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
Credentials cache file '/tmp/krb5cc_0' not found

checking perms on authorized_keys, and my ssh conffig

mbean at 6M4S5R1 ~/.ssh $ ls -la
total 20
drwx------  2 mbean mbean 4096 Sep 12 11:32 .
drwxr-xr-x 43 mbean mbean 4096 Sep 12 08:58 ..
-rw-r--r--  1 mbean mbean  963 Sep 12 11:32 authorized_keys
-rw-r--r--  1 mbean mbean  442 Sep 12 11:02 known_hosts
-rw-r--r--  1 mbean mbean   32 Sep 12 11:14 ssh_config

No idea what sort of "credentials cache file" it's looking for.