[clue] Website and git.

Chris Fedde chris at fedde.us
Tue Sep 18 08:07:43 MDT 2012

I've used git and github pretty frequently over the last couple years.
 Mostly as dictated by projects I've been participating in.

I recently set up git at $job.  So far it blows svn out of the water.
Much faster,  Less complexity in branching and merging.  Also a bit
more familiarity with it from the developer group. The Randal Schwartz
talk about git is also worth watching http://vimeo.com/35778382  Much
more tutorial than Linus' talk.

Since this repo is internal I opted to go with gitweb,
git-http-backend with authentication via mod_authnz_ldap against the
local AD.  Lots of great help from http://git-scm.com/.

chris