[clue] iSCSI SAN manager software?

Mike Nolte obiwanmikenolte at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:51:34 MDT 2012

Jim,

As always when planning something like this, I think that the answer will
depend on how you want to connect, available hardware, budget, DR
requirements, and what kind of capabilities you want from your file system.

If you're looking for an open-source solution, FreeNAS is good.  I used
ESXi with a FreeNAS backend for a while, though I eventually moved from
ESXi to Proxmox.

Mike