[clue] Speaker for 12 March.

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 17:56:20 MDT 2013

I'd have to check my schedule, but I believe I will be available. I have
not had the pleasure of working with an RPi, so I couldn't speak to that
directly. My home NAS stuff is around using OTS parts to build a home NAS
"appliance" and/or modify one of the Windows Home Server boxes to be able
to install NAS distro on it.

How much time would I have or need to fill? Is there AV available?

QH