[clue] Speaker for 12 March.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Apr 1 22:20:05 MDT 2013

Quentin Hartman wrote:

> How much time would I have or need to fill? Is there AV available?

We meet in a conference room with a big table in the middle.  Chris can supply a projector but I
don't know about audio (I'm sure someone could come up with a set of speakers you could plug in).

Talk starts at 7pm and length is pretty flexible.  Typically if it's less than an hour I'll ask
questions or offer random opinions to make it to 8pm.  If you talked for 90 minutes that would be fine.

Thanks!