[clue] SFS presents: Build your own RT server with Troy Ridgley

Mon Apr 8 22:42:44 MDT 2013

Do you have need for a ticket-tracking server for your help-desk or support team? Or, does the one you have suck, and you want to try something else?

RT (Request Tracker) is a Free issue-tracking system that has a strong reputation built over many years. You may find it's exactly what you're looking for.

My Software Freedom School is proud to present Troy Ridgley leading an RT Installfest. Come build your own RT server with us.

When:
Saturday, 4/27, 10AM to 4PM
Where:
The SFS underground learning center

We have limited space, and this is the first time running an event here, so we're only going to take the first 10 RSVP's.

You'll need to bring your learning system running Virtualbox, Vmware, or a virtualization product of your choice that you can self-support, or ready to install Virtualbox.
If you want to come learn with us, but you don't an appropriate system, RSVP anyway and we'll try to scrounge up a loaner for you. In that case, please bring a big USB stick, so you can take your RT server home.

SFS classes are a free gift to you, but we gratefully receive contributions of time, talent, and treasure when you're so moved.

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.