[clue] reputable external repos? [solved]

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 13:16:46 MDT 2013

I eventually found a .rpm in the fedora devel repos.  Unfortunately it
looked like it was compiled/created with glibc15 and my customers are on
glibc12.  Given the choice, they decided they'd rather have the compiled
source from gnu.org then have to upgrade glibc.   (I'm not convinced they
won't have to anyway, but cross that bridge when I come to it.)