[clue] RHEL RPMS

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Thu Aug 1 13:52:01 MDT 2013

I ran across a situation I haven't had to deal with for years today.
That situation is that I have a RHEL 6 server sitting behind a firewall,
completely unable to communicate with the internet. Support is paid for,
and typically I would grab an update to an RPM via "yum update httpd"
for example. I can't do that here. I'm unable to find manual downloads
of RHEL 6 RPMs. Is there some way to grab them via yum on a RHEL box
that can talk to the internet so I can move them over?