[clue] Mike and Tinkermill

Mike mikedawg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 21:05:24 MDT 2013

Gus, I will get on that, I've been pretty lazy about photos as of
late. We had some "professional" crew out this last Tuesday, doing
photos. Last Saturday we were getting our picture taken, while in the
Arduino class for some Longmont magazine.

We now have a live/"always on" video capture of the space, on ustream:
 http://ustre.am/13jqV

Thanks for lookin' out

Mike