[clue] SFS, Linux camp, monkeys, and more.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Dec 9 22:51:25 MST 2013

I hope everyone can make it to our December meeting tomorrow.  David Willson and his band will be
talking about his Software Freedom School (http://www.sofree.us) and the Linux Camp they did in August.

No, not band as in Bee Gees, band as in "band of merry men" or "band of monkeys".  Monkeys.  Not
Monkees.  Geez.

I'm expecting some humor, some good pictures, some inspiration, and maybe even some cookies.  So it
will be a really good meeting.

I can't make it for dinner but people are meeting at 5:30 at Little Anita's on Yosemite.

I can make it to Rock Bottom afterward.  I hope you can too.

This will also be my last meeting as CLUE president so if you want to pick up the torch we'd be
happy to hear from you.  Otherwise we'll just leave it in the parking lot, sputtering in the snow. :-)