[clue] SFS, Linux camp, monkeys, and more.

Larry Sawyer lsawyer at scsdenver.com
Tue Dec 10 13:52:50 MST 2013

Hahaha Dave,

I don't mind picking up the torch and giving it a try, but:

                I'm always at least 15 minutes late

                Have a desire to keep the meetings near the DTC area

                I'd probably have topics such as:

                                How to add Linux systems to a Microsoft
Domain

                                How to keep Microsoft servers/clients
running well in a Virtual Machine

                                How is Linux different from Microsoft

                                And a lot more subjects with the word
"Microsoft" in them.

                I still don't have 1 Linux certificate to my name (but, I do
have a super cool $1,400 Tie-Die T-shirt (just joking David, I know it's my
fault))

                In addition to the above problems, and many more, there are
many people who apparently Don't want to see me shirtless, so there's that
too.

On my good side. . Well, I don't know.. I've been married for 9 years, so I
haven't received a compliment in a while.

                But from what I remember, I like cool stuff like music,
technology and hanging with other geeky guys, and although it's a little
risque and distorted at times, I  think I have a decent sense of humor.

After further thinking about it, It's probably better we discuss this
further tonight once I've gotten everyone sloshed.

Best regards,

Larry Sawyer

IT Consultant

SCSDenver.com LLC